The University of Manchester offer a range of accommodation for students attending our Pre-sessional courses.
Book your accommodation today directly with the University Accommodation Office.
Halls of residence
Benefits of booking your accommodation within University of Manchester Halls of Residence include:
- Near to your University with Whitworth Park Residences being only a five-minute walk away from where you will be studying;
- Competitive rents;
- Guaranteed accommodation;
- Easy to book online;
- Our hall accommodation is inclusive of utility bills and personal possessions insurance;
- FREE bedding packs and kitchen packs for your arrival so you will not need to buy anything else or travel with extra luggage;
- Internet via Wi-Fi or cabled connection available in all halls;
- Our designated ResLife Team are here to support you 24/7 if you need help or assistance out of office (evenings and weekends);
- You can book an early arrival if you need to settle in a couple of days earlier (excluding PS10 course);
- You can make a request to share with friends before you arrive;
- You can book your accommodation for the next academic year;
Book your accommodation within University of Manchester Halls of Residence today directly with the University Accommodation Office.
The Accommodation Office team are happy to answer any questions you have regarding accommodation during your Pre-sessional course and or accommodation for the next academic year. You can email the team direct at email@example.com