On the test day
Find out what to expect and how the test day is structured.
Test day structure
What to bring into the test room
- You need to bring the same document* provided to the centre during the registration, which may be:
- Your current, valid passport or travel document;
- A national identify card showing your photograph, full name, signature and date of birth (EU countries only);
- British Residence Permit (BRP) card or Application Registration Card (issued by the UK Home Office.
- Water in a clear bottle/container with the label removed.
* No other documents or photocopies will be accepted. Failure to bring your valid passport/ID will mean that you will NOT be able to take the test or receive a fee refund. As you no longer require to upload your ID during registration, please expect test venue staff to take photographs and check your ID on the test day.
What not to bring into the test room
- Mobile phones;
- Glasses case;
- Stationery (this will be provided);