You must demonstrate you meet the entry requirements and English language proficiency to study on the CertPT. The entry requirements are outlined below:
You should have:
- an initial teacher training qualification (e.g. CELTA);
- a minimum of two years’ experience of teaching English as a second language;
- a minimum English language level of C1 (e.g. IELTS band 7.0, with no subskill below 7.0).
You may also have:
- previous EAP teaching experience (e.g. Pre-sessional courses);
- an undergraduate degree or equivalent.
If you have an enquiry on the entry requirements, please email: email@example.com