Our course is suitable for students of an intermediate language level [between IELTS 4.0 to 6.0, or equivalent (A2-B2 CEFR)]. This course is not suitable for advanced students (C1/C2 on the CEFR or IELTS 6.5 overall or above).
You will be asked to provide evidence of your current English language level with your application - examples of evidence incude certificates as below:
- Study at an institution where you are taught in English;
- IELTS certificate;
- TOEFL paper-based test;
- TOEFL internet-based test;
- TOEFL computer-based test;
- English Language O-level/IGCSE/GCSE;
- International Baccalaureate Standard Level English;
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate;
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English;
- CET-4 (China);
- CET-6 (China);
- EIKEN (TEAP);
If you don't have any of the above qualifications, please get in touch to discuss your application.
You must be 18 years old or older at the start of the course to study the English Summer Programme.