We understand that travelling to a new country can be a daunting process. When you come to study at the University Centre for Academic English, you will be supported by our dedicated team.
Throughout your course, our dedicated team will provide you with advice and information about:
- life in Manchester;
- non-academic welfare matters affecting everyday life;
- health and wellbeing;
- medical treatment and services in the UK (including registering with a GP);
- safety matters (UK police, security, fraud and scams);
- financial matters (including opening a UK bank account);
- police registration;
- accommodation arrangements;
- immigration matters;
- culture and diversity.
The University of Manchester has a vast support network to guide you throughout your time with us. As a student at the University, you will also have access to;